Real-time monitoring of spray nozzle flow and pressure
This technology improves existing sprayers by monitoring nozzle performance. “The typical agricultural spray system (sprayer) has 72 or more nozzles. Even though the nozzles are small, they are essential for achieving the desired results with a given chemical or fertilizer. Flow problems are extremely difficult to see with the naked eye. If the nozzles are clogged, even partially, the operator probably won’t know until it’s too late and the damage has been done, ”explains Smart agriculture.
Monitor spray quality with the iPad app
With Recon SpraySense, operators can monitor spray quality from inside the booth with an iPad app. Once the product flows, the app displays the flow rate, pressure and droplet size in real time. If nozzles are not spraying on the target, the operator will know instantly.
The text continues below the video
The advantages include:
- Detect and alert the operator of any spraying issues with nozzle performance
- Preloaded specifications for over 1,100 nozzle tips
- Compatible with common check valves and electronic on / off valves
- Manage droplet size and overall coverage accuracy
- Improve the value of your existing equipment
- Maximize farm profits
According to Intelligent Ag, Recon SpraySense technology is designed to work with almost any brand of sprayer on the market.