Allergy treatment market share worth US$3.8 billion by 2027 – New research report from IndustryARC
Increased application of antihistamines to treat allergy symptoms is expected to drive the growth of allergy treatment market
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, September 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that Allergy Treatment Market The size is expected to reach $3.8 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2022-2027. An allergist is a doctor who specializes and is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases and related conditions. The category of allergic diseases includes conditions such as asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, skin rashes, hives, and certain types of allergic reactions to foods, insect bites, and medications. Allergy treatment is the process by which allergies are curbed and allergic symptoms are alleviated. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the full summary of the report:
Key points to remember:
This IndustryARC Allergy Treatment Market report highlights the following areas –
1. Geographically, the North America allergy treatment market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market during the period 2022-2027 owing to the significant increase in different types of allergic diseases like allergic rhinitis in the North American region. .
2. The growth of the allergy treatment market is driven by the increasing prevalence of allergic diseases such as allergic asthma and the increasing inclination towards over-the-counter drugs for the treatment of allergies.
3. A detailed analysis of the Allergy Treatment Market on the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of key players operating in the market will be provided in the Allergy Treatment Market report.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. The allergy treatment market based on type can be segmented into eye allergy, rhinitis, asthma, skin allergy, food allergy and others. The rhinitis segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is driven by the growing prevalence of allergic rhinitis and the rise of government-funded healthcare programs to raise public awareness of allergic diseases.
2. The allergy treatment market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of the World. The North American allergy treatment market held the largest share with 39% of the overall market in 2021. The growth of this region is driven by the growing number of drugs being developed to treat different types of allergies in the region.
3. The treatment-based allergy treatment market can be further segmented into anti-allergy drugs and immunotherapy. Immunotherapy segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is driven by the accelerated application of subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) for the treatment of allergies.
The top 5 players in the allergy treatment industry are –
1. Johnson & Johnson
2. Allergy Therapeutics plc,
3. Allergon AB
4. GlaxoSmithKline plc.
5. Stallergenes Greer
Click the Following Link to Buy Allergy Treatment Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports each year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Allergy Diagnostics Market
B. Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Market
Mr Venkat Reddy
Email: [email protected]
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062